locked.

i finished up the rear cable actuated disc brake/shifter swap work last night on the epic. while i'm not a mechanic, and i don't pretend to be all too mechanically inclined, i must say i did a pretty good job. although i haven't actually ridden it yet...maybe tonight after i take my client to dinner.

during my work in the bike lab, robin excitedly called me from upstairs. the speaker at my program's graduation ceremony was on frontline last night. clive svenson works with regenerative medicine (stem cells) and the topic of last night's episode was parkinson's disease. pretty cool stuff...and all right here in madison.

i met with my internship advisor yesterday. my choice of projects both sound pretty cool. the first is looking at non-integrating lentiviral vectors for aids vaccine development and the second is a survey of work surrounding host immunity to adenoviral vectors. again, pretty cool stuff. this internship is going to be what i want to make of it, so here is to taking it somewhere.

and with that, i better get to it.

happy wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts