i know where i belong.

well, i received another email last night from another group memeber that will not be able to get me a draft in the next few days...because of work. she isn't making excuses, i'm confident of this, but this all is making me nervous.

again, sorry for yesterday. i'm better now.

i was planning on hitting the books right when i got home last night, but i was feeling an impending implosion so i kitted up and went for a ride. it was only an hour, but every hour counts i guess.

our blinds were installed yesterday. at first glance, they look good. at second glance they just weren't quite what we ordered, and that made my wife angry. and when my wife gets angry, i get angry. the 'store manager' called me already this morning to tell me that i get to talk to our chucklenut sales rep. that sounds like fun.

what is with the cardinals? this can't last.

file this post under random. at least i didn't spend the whole time complaining about school.

2.5 weeks and i'm done!

happy thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts