yes we must define...

i opted out of my trainer session last night...for some reason it just didn't seem right. i had the time. i had the motivation. something just wasn't right. oh well, there goes my streak (at 3 whole days).

i need this weather to break. i just haven't been able to bring myself to run outside. i'm getting soft.

anyway, it's friday. my new employee has been a very hands on, challenging entity in my life. so much so that i feel like i've been mentally punched throughout the day. i'm learning a lot about how to communicate, but i sort of wish i could just have a day away from it. i'm not complaining, this is exactly what i asked for, and i know it is part of the process. sometimes it just helps to vent a little.

happy friday.

Comments

ScootsOnMoots said…
You do get a day away from it, in fact two. They're called Saturday and Sunday.

Popular Posts