in the middle of the night...

golf on friday: i played the worst 9 holes of golf, possibly of my life, on the front 9. i could not hit a wood-unless it was into the middle of a water hazard. seriously, i was over par before i got on the green on most holes. the good thing was that my short game was spot on, and my putting as well. without that, i may have been in the 70's....for 9 holes (yikes).

saturday was much better. the brewer game was great, i think my dad really enjoyed the scene, meeting the television announcers brian anderson and rock, getting out on the field to replicate cory hart's game saving catch (pictures to follow) and just having a good old time. it was a great night...

i could not sleep saturday night, i felt like i had inhaled a bunch of water and could not breath. needless to say, my run the next day was equally bad. i had to cut it way short. i thought i would run today (normally my rest day) but i was catatonic at 5:15 when the alarm went off...i don't know, i'm definitely in a funk. and i'm starting to sweat the fact that i've got a marathon to run in right around 2 months. hopefully this allergy thing leaves me alone soon.

anway, it's monday and i need to get busy.

Comments

Popular Posts