tired.

i've been laying low a little lately, tired and such. just left over more from the trip than the race i think. i've also gotten spoiled with all these days off.

back in the flow tomorrow...whether i like it or not. i've also been contemplating my next 12 wks of training, i think i've got it ironed out. mostly.

i rode the moutain bike on friday...it was fun except my arms went knumb from all of the bumps. funny what happens when you don't do something for awhile. other than that, we've been having a lazy memorial day weekend. a lot of bike wrenching, some minor shopping, movie watching, and waiting for the next period of sun. it's been pretty nice. i've done a little something (run or bike) everday now since thursday...felt good to take a little time off.

we keep driving by our house. i'm getting really excited to move in. before, it seemed so far away. now it's less than a month. then we've got a bunch of work to do (apparently that is what happens when you buy a house...and go to home depot and menards a lot).

i wonder how pat is doing?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey my 'puter crashed and I lost my Outlook address book. So send me an email so I can get it again. Congrats on the tri considering all the extra stress you had to deal with. Ultrarunning has totally killed me speed yet, I still managed a 14:50 5k yesterday. I wonder what that means for a race 20x longer. Not much I'm guessing. My last 4+ hour long run this weekend. The race will the least stressful thing about going to Japan. I'm ready to run.

Later,

P-Rizzle

Popular Posts