dog for sale.

anyone want a very cute, very naughty airdale terrier? he has papers...well, he doesn't have them on his person because if he did he would surely eat them. just like the bathroom rug he ate yesterday. we read about adolescence being bad with this breed, but our little baby could never be a jerk, right?...wrong! he is driving me nuts.

i still love the guy though. tough love, especially when he gets my underwear.

a nice 7 mile run last night. operation fall build is working as planned with only a few hiccups along the way. tuesday night i was exhausted, literally couldn't keep my eyes open if i wasn't moving. i bailed on my run...and felt guilty for doing so. but the plan is to have a 'floating' rest day through mid spring, so that i can rest when my body tells me to (rather than when my training plan tells me to). at some point you need to run even if sore/tired, but that can wait until may. first i need to relearn the difference between sore and hurt.

in other annoying news, i received an email from our ceo reinstating the holiday party. laughable, because our planning committee had already cancelled our reservation at the concourse downtown. so, now someone has taken that slot...and our new choices are dec30th or jan26th. i wonder how much more money this is all costing when you consider non-refundable deposits? stupid.

that's the news from my world.

Comments

Popular Posts